WestFest 2016 is right around the corner
April 28, 29, 30 and May 1 at John Ball Park
This one is going to be Bigger and better than EVER:
- New and improved carnival rides from Skerbeck Entertainment
- A new family-oriented, kid-awesome Sock Hop, with live music
- A Big Fat 50’s wedding reception with live music and hilarious role players (and awesome food)
- Route 66 classic car show; a Route 66 Diner with great travelin’ food
- A first-ever, BBQ Beer Garden and Wine Tent
Download and print a West Fest Flyer for yourself or to help spread the word! It includes details about all the above events and more.
Thursday 5:00 to 10:00 pm
Friday from noon to 11:00 pm
Saturday from noon to 11
Sunday from noon to 5
Advance tickets are on sale now $18 in advance, $25 day-of: http://www.skerbeck.com/sales/shop/item.aspx?itemid=13
Questions about tickets? Call Sacred Heart Academy at 616/459-0948.